Moday marked the first day of the Fall season. I love the Fall. It is my favorite season. Those brisk mornings just make me feel alive! I love having the windows open in my house and breathing in the fresh air. I love when the leaves start to turn colors. For some reason fall always seems to me like a season of excitement. Like there is so much to look forward to in the next few months. Fall reminds me of my mom. She loves fall too. Loves hiking, and being out doors...or hidden away in some little cabin in the woods with a fire and a book. Every year during this time, I always think of and miss my mom. This time of year reminds me of when we go to our cabin in the woods and just relax. I love those times. Just getting away from the world, with no tv or distractions, just a fire, good music, christmas lights strung everywhere, candles, fuzzy slippers, fresh cold air, walks in the woods, hot chocholate, sitting on the porch in rocking chairs all bundled up in blankets gazing at the stars...you get the picture. I just love the Fall...and I love my mom.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I know how much you loved those trips!!! Great memories...
Post a Comment