Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just Chillin'



Jonni picked me up from work yesterday and took me out on the lake. I kept thinking I saw aligators...but it was just old rotten wood floating in the water! haa haa! I know, I'm a dork! Oh how I would love some property on the lake. Jonni and I always joke about getting an RV or a camper and parking that on some water front property because it would be cheap, and we could just build a porch around it, etc...you get the picture. But then we laughed it off, because that would be really redneck, you know? But apparently not!! Yesterday we saw at least a hundred places just like that on the river! Ha! My old yankee husband is fitting right in down here, aint he?!?! ;OP



Here's a picture from the boat of the plant where I work.



And ofcourse, Sunshine has to be right at our feet. She is so sweet!

0 comments: